Two updates:
One—I am now receiving private dance lessons. Had three lessons this past week, 2 ½ hours each, and have learned Salsa, Meringue, Bolero Classic, Bolero Cha-Cha, Cumbia, and Swing Criollollo. Makes for a pretty exhausting night. Definitely know why women here have such tiny legs. Tons of fun! Thank you Tica mom!
Two—the past few mornings have been clearer and I was able to get some pictures of the Volcanoes J
Volcan Irazú
Volcan Turrialba
hey laura--happy early turkey day! I've been thinking about the laura's lately and I miss you both. I pray that you are doing well and enjoying your program. If I could take a guess, you're probably about at that point in the semester in which you are definitely ready to come home, but you have also realized that you are going to come home soon and you don't want to leave. Or maybe I'm waaay off :)
ReplyDeleteeither way, I want to encourage you to spend every minute you have in Costa Rica being fully present there. Remember, your coming home is going to happen, so focus on CR while you have the chance. I can't wait to sit down with you after you've had some time to prcoess your experience. take care Laura, and greet the other NWC students with you on my behalf..