Just a quick update to let everyone know that today is my last day in Costa Rica, more or less. Tomorrow I fly to Panama and will be living with the indigenous tribe Kuna Yala for the following week. We will also get to see the Panama Canal and ruins which Captain Morgan invaded. It´ll be another amazing experience! Pray for my health and safety as I experience another way of life in Panama.
The 13th we fly back to Costa Rica and on the 14th we fly to the States. We´ll be debriefing in Miami until the 16th when I fly back to Minneapolis.
It´s gone by SOOO fast and has been AMAZING! After 3 weeks in Cachï I returned these past few days to spend more time with this new family. LOVE them! I´ll be taking the bus back to San Jose shortly and packing up my stuff for good. Weird but also exciting.
Until I´m back in the States, Dios le acompane (God be with you)!
Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment